MaKey MaKey is a circuit board kit that can be used to connect objects with a computer, transforming those objects into computer keys or mouse clicks.
- Click counter - http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1239310/ Uses only click.
- Ring Toss - Use same counter above.
- Coin Piano - http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/10313358/
- Piano Keyboard - http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/2952195/
- Flappy Flight - http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/18913219/
- Pixel Jetpacker - http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/18953929/